Integrated Corridor Management
California's DoT Caltrans is undertaking ICM pilot project led by University of Berkley's PATH group (Partners for Advanced Transportation Technology). PATH and Caltrans have recognized Telegra's integration expertize of more than 150 ITS systems and they have chosen Telegra's technology to implement Corridor Management System.
The US congestion bill is expected to exceed $200 billion in 2020. It is the bill paid by disappointed people and business that rely upon the transportation corridors. Integrated Corridor Management (ICM) is organizational and technological measure envisioned by US DoT and FHWA to meet the transportation needs of those people and business, and fight today’s problem of ineffective coordination between transportation agencies.
Telegra is the first ITS company that has recognized this vision and provides already available ICM Software System for complete set of ICM measures, that can be implemented over existing traffic control centers, and existing legacy systems.
The System supports corridor managers and stakeholders in corridor management process. It is a platform for institutional, operational and physical integration between corridor stakeholders, their technology assets and operational corridor management strategies:
- Operates in multi-jurisdictional environment of different transportation agencies (counties, districts, cities)
- Full physical, operational and institutional integration
- Decision Support System (DSS) Software
- Standard plug-in interfaces for existing ATMS, Traffic Signal Systems (TSS) and other legacy systems
- Data collection and validation
- Integrated incident and event detection
- Embedded management strategies with real-time simulation and prediction
- Ergonomic traffic network visualization
- Intelligent strategy impact evaluation and strategy execution
- Information dissemination and dispatch
- Native support for Connected Vehicles (CV) program (patent pending technology)
- Active Traffic Management (ATM)
- All-in-one – software developer, system integrator and supplier – one company
- Solution suitable for cloud based implementation
- Consists of topXview™ Integrated Corridor Management Software Platform and customizable set of hardware
Telegra's ICM System is deployable on all existing or new corridors with minimum interference with existing traffic management systems.