Telegra is one of the leading ITS/ATMS (intelligent Transport Systems / Advance Traffic Management Systems) integrators in the world, focused exclusively on smart traffic management systems. It is “all-in-one” ITS company that provides own ITS software, ITS hardware, integration and technology design services.
Our main goal is to enable our clients to provide safer and more fluent traffic.
- By providing our decision support tool that supports complete business process of safety (incident) management, maximizing advantage form existing infrastructure and incorporates all client’s operational procedures.
- By providing ATMS packages that allows our clients to:
- Prevent creation of traffic jams and congestion
- Minimize possibility of road incidents
- Promptly detect and clear incident situations
- All-In-One ITS/ATMS Company
- 27 Years in Business
- More than 35 Countries on 5 Continents
- More than 5.000 kilometers of highways equipped
- More than 200 kilometers of tunnels equipped
- More than 150 traffic control centers
- More than 20.000 various ITS devices delivered
- Decision support tool for safer and more fluent traffic
- Advance Traffic Management Software for cities, highways and tunnels
- Integrated Tunnel SCADA and Traffic Management platform
- Integrated Corridor Management and Decision Support Systems
- Automatic Video Incident Detection
- Tolling Systems
- Dynamic Message Signs
- Custom-Made ITS/ATMS Products
- Worldwide 24/7/365 Support
- This focus on continuous innovation is a part of our corporate culture, and is one of our core values. This culture, along with more than two decades of experience and direct contact with our clients (consultants, ITS designers, supervisors and operators), resulted in development of numerous improvements and innovative solutions.
- We make great efforts to ensure that our current line of product is “future ready” and compatible with ITS solutions of tomorrow, such as connected vehicles, automated decision support systems, integrated corridor management systems, region- and nationwide hierarchical traffic management systems, etc.